Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My twins are here....finally!!!


Celise & Jamie

I am so excited to announce to the world that my twin niece and nephew have finally arrived!! Jamie Brandon Huizar & Celise Teresa Huizar were born on February 15th, 2009. Although they were born at 38 weeks, it felt a lot longer than that waiting for them to join our family. They are perfectly perfect!! Jamie was born @ 10:14am weighing in at 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches long. Celise was born @ 10:21am weighing in at 6lbs 1oz and 18 inches long. It was a scary wait because Celise was breach and Andrea really really wanted to deliver both the babies naturally. Thanks to our "gaurdian angel" Grandma Teresa, Celise turned around all by herself and came right out with no problems!! Thank you Grandma for always being there for us, even though we can't see you or touch you, we know you are here making sure we are all safe and healthy! We miss you terribly! We hope you like Celise's middle name :)


Here is a picture of Celise taking her very 1st bath!! She was SO damn cute!! She loved it and didn't even cry. I absolutely love this picture that I took of her enjoying her bath!! She's so gonna love having SPA days with Tia Nikki :)


This is Jamie! He's totally waving to me (his favorite Tia!!) already!! Only an hour old and totally waving to me :)

I am super obessed with them already :) I can't stop looking at my pictures of them because I miss them already...I can't wait to go hold and snuggle with them!! Maybe tomorrow...I'm trying to not be a "pest" because I want to be over there 24/7 :)

1 comment:

Chuente said...

That is too cute! Congratulations auntie!