Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello Blog World!


Hello fellow bloggers... So...I've seen a few of my friends blogs and loved them...so I decided to try it out!! I'm not sure how good I'm going to be because I'm a pretty busy person. I work full time, take care of my precious Diego and hubby, go to National University, and try to just relax and breathe and nap at times. I'm hoping I can stay in touch with friends and family members who don't live near...or that do live near but are just as busy and have a hard time finding free time. So, welcome to my little family and busy hectic life :)

Much love,
Nikki


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Just saying Hi! I started this blog thing to keep connected to Miss and the girls since they have been living in La for the past year. It is good to "see" you!

just us said...

OK you need to put that picture of you, Steve, and Diego at the beach (I think your at the beach). The black and white one. Thats such a good pic!

Mrs. V said...

Glad you have a blog :) Thanks for the invite! All the pics are awesome....can't wait to stay up on what the Castaneda's are up to!