Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm a slacker!!

I'm such a slacker!! Not only did I slack and NOT do my homework till the last minute but I've been slacking on my blog! But...my excuse is I'm new to the blogging and I have no excuse for my homework...it's just plain lazyness ;)

So...last week was a busy week! Monday we went to get our Christmas tree :) Diego had to get all decked out just to go to the Boy's Scout Tree Lot down the street...take a look **reminder-it was night time! no need for the shades! LOL**

Here's Diego searching for a tree...Steve & Diego also made their very 1st fort!! Diego had a blast! But...now he wants to drag every blanket around and he say's he's making a fort!
And lastly was the cookie exchange that I did with my lovely in-laws! Which is where you have to make 6.5 dozen cookies!! And...there's a catch...they can't just be any cookie because you want to win the "best tasting cookie" & "best looking cookie"! I SO thought about a month ago that I was going to be the winner...but after my long week...I SO gave up and just made my good 'ol gingerbread cookies :) Did I mention that there is also a platter exchange and "most beautiful platter contest"?? Well...I did not win any of those three contests...but I did have fun and I got to bring home a bunch of cookies (that have some how been disappearing quite fast!) Here are a few pictures from the cookie exchange...
The cookies!! So yummy!!

The beautiful platters!


The cookie bakers :)

My cousin-n-law's crazy co-worker...I found this on my camera when I got home...I did not take this pic...she's one crazy funny lady! :)

And that's it for my week...oh...and yes, I did do my homework!! Only one week left of my December class and then I have 2 weeks off!!! From work and school!!! I'm super exited!!

Happy Monday everyone :)

No comments: